- Quickly access all OneMore commands from the almighty Command Palette!
- Use the Navigator window to keep track of visited pages, a personalized reading list, and navigate the headings of the current page.
- Integrating with the ribbon bar, extends context menus, and provides customized keyboard shortcuts
- Create customized font styles in addition to those provided by OneNote, apply a style to selected text, or apply all styles to the entire page
- Use predefined table styles or create your own to selectively set cell background and fonts
- Manage a collection of favorite pages and sections with shortcuts to quickly jump to a favorite
- Add colorized syntax highlighting to snippets of source code
- Add formulas in table cells using Excel-like expressions
- Crop, rotate, or adjust images on a page without opening an external photo editor
- Save and reuse custom snippets of content anywhere on any page
- And so much more...
Have a question or comment or a really good suggestion or just want to say Hi!? Then contact us!
I do this as a hobby and provide OneMore free of charge. Please consider a small donation to support the ongoing development of OneMore. Click Here!
OneNote's origin was sparked by the lack of solutions that let people capture and manage information that is "not yet a document"; it's a knowledge management system with a mostly minimalistic "notebook" paradigm with sections and pages just like a real notebook that everyone used in grade school. And yet, it's missing common features many of us have become accustom to while working with modern software applications.
OneMore was born out of curiosity, imagination, and user feedback, both in OneNote social channels and from OneMore users as it grew and evolved. My primary goal is to "make OneNote a better OneNote" without forcing OneNote to be more like its competitors; those alternatives are great in their own spaces and have their own niche communities. OneMore tries to stay true to OneNote.
So come along with me on this journey. If you have ideas of how to make OneNote better, how to enhance the knowledge management experience and utility, let me know.